Whitiki Anga Mua Meetings
Together as one supporting our boy's future journey at KBHS.
Parents, students and whanau teachers, come together to reflect on your son’s learning, discuss where he is at now and collectively set goals and plan for the future.
We are committed to building the relationship between home and school as we work together towards the same goals, student academic achievement and developing the characters of our young men.
How to book your meeting time:
Meetings are between you and your son and his whanau teacher. they will be 20 minutes long.
- Log into SchoolPoint using your Parent Portal Username and Caregiver Password. (Student password will not work).
- Click on the "Book your Time" button.
- Select your preferred time.
- You will only be allowed to book ONE interview per student with one whanau teacher.
- PLEASE check with your son which Whanau teacher to book with.
Note: In 'My Conferences' you can edit your time by clicking on the "Update/ Cancel Booking" button and reselecting your preferred time